- Etienne Gagnon's Master thesis:
- A short paper, published at the TOOLS-98 conference:
- Komivi Kevin Agbakpem's Master thesis (on CST to CST transformations, in French):
User Contributed Documentation
Several users have written tutorials to share their knowledge about SableCC:
- AST transformations in SableCC 3.0. Kevin Agbakpem has written some base documentation for the new SableCC 3.x grammar-specified concrete syntax tree (CST) to abstract syntax tree (AST) transformations.
- Indrek Mandre has a good example for SableCC 3.0 AST transformations on his SableCC page.
- Fidel Veigas has written a SableCC Tutorial based on the SmallPascal grammar.
- We give all our thanks to Noah Mapstead (firstname.lastname@example.org), of Peacekeeper Enterprises (http://www.peacekeeper.com) for providing us with the html version of the thesis, and to Olivier Lefevre for the high quality pdf version.
This site has been last updated by the web master on 2007/6/24.